WINE SHERRY AMONTILLADO HARVEYS 50CL.
WINE JEREZ AMONTILLADO HARVEYS 50CL.
A classic Amontillado of the medium type, a skillfully made mixture that shows a nose of fine oak and enveloped with hazelnuts, with an elegant taste and with body. Its basic components are Amontillado with something of Pedro Ximénez to give the typical character of dry fruit and sweetness.
· VARIETY OF THE GRAPE: 100% Palomino selected from the
Castle of Macharnudo (Upper Jerez).
· AGING: Soleras system, in two phases, in
Principle with biological aging and later
Without the flower veil, all in American oak boots of
500 L capacity.
· FUNDACIÓN DE LA SOLERA: 1,928
· ALCOHOLIC DEGREE: 19% volume
· BOTTLE TYPE: Specific
· CAPACITY: 50 c.l.
· PRODUCTION AREA: Jerez. DO. Jerez - Xeres - Sherry
· MARRIAGE: Nuts, consommé, fish stews,
Rice with curried prawns, quality sausages.