OSBORNE FINO COQUINERO 75 CL
Coquinero is a Thin Amontillado wine, a wine of Sherry aged in boots of oak by means of the system of criaderas and to occur, which gives him to the wine his distinctive aromas of oak, vanillas and dried fruits. Elegant and balanced, a dry perfect wine to enjoy cured cheeses.
We it recommend to consume cold, to enjoy to the maximum hiselegance and quality.
Sight: The Osborne Coquinero has a nice golden clear color.
- Nose: It has the classic and elegant aromas of the thin one, with sharp and fresh notes.
- Mouth: To The palate they appreciate the typical flavors of a fragrant wine, with notes of nuts and almond it is bitter. Elegant complexity and extraordinarily balanced.
- Temperature of service: 8-12ºC
- Union: A great wine to take with lids , specially with cured cheeses. Delicious with any type of shellfish.
INFORMATION OF THE WAREHOUSE
- Warehouse: Warehouses Osborne
- Variety of grape: 100 % Thin Dove
- Type of wine: I die Amontillado
- Add: Wine of several add
- Name of Origin: Jerez-Xèrez-Sherry
- Alcoholic degree: 17 % Vol.
- Average aging: 6,5 years
VINEYARD AND PRODUCTION
- I occur: Type salt-water lagoon, with great capacity for the obsorción of water and a composition predominantly of chalices , a type of area that favors a good penetration of the roots for the obtaining substratum of diverse mas, which is transmitted later to the wine.
- Climate: moderate , warm Climate in summer and with notable influence of the nearby Atlantic Ocean, so much for the winds of west in summer, since for the frequent morning dews, which are a moderate contribution but it continues of water for the plant .
- Production : The grapes Thin Dove are harvested to hand and gathered in boxes peqeuñas to avoid hurts in the clusters. Then they happen(pass) for a soft pressing, followed by a fermentation to temperature controlled of 24ºC. As soon as the 11-12 are reached º alcoholic, it is headed by liquor up to coming to the 20 º from alcohol. The generous wine, once strengthened, is transferred to boots of American oak of 500 liters, where they age across the only(unique) system of crossbeams. The special microclimate of The Port of Santa Maria, where our warehouse places, favors the aging oxidativo of soft form, stamping his wonderful personality on this wine.
PRIZES AND DISTINCTIONS
- 93 points He Guides Peñín 2014